Tuesday, July 5, 2011

lesson from my fingers

The hand has five fingers, that is, if you are normal...
you can count one to five with a hand's fingers, but that's not the point today.


I have had recently come across an article by Paulo Coelho written some four or five years ago. He said there are four invisible forces in our lives.

TIME.

POWER.

LOVE.

DEATH.

He made much sense, matter of fact, it has inspired me to reallign my perspective, as you may or may not know, i am currnetly going through some health battles. Though there is a promise of recovery, there exists also a threat, a threat that most people wpuld dread, that I dread. What if.

Anyhow, I'd further discuss those four factors soon, in my future blogs, for now, allow me to share a thought...

LIFE, bound by TIME has always been a journey in search for one's personal PURPOSE, this entails the search for POWER and the ever famous, LOVE, all of which hopefully happen before the end of time, before DEATH.

LIfe is easy, but sometimes it rains so hard we forget that these factors are beyond our capacity to control. POWER, LOVE, TIME, and DEATH except PURPOSE, as though there exist FATE, with real FAITH, one's purpose can be fully shaped as according to our desires, provided though that it doesn't run againsht that universal truth, that there exist order, the ying and the yang, the balance or libra for the west. PURPOSE should first be found, and then shaped.

So, in the menatime, so long as my PURPOSE is clear, so matter how hard the rain may pour, with this lesson from my fingers, I shall delight my self first in dancing in the rain. :)

1 comment:

  1. yes.. dancing in the rain. after all,
    life is.

    bahala na.. bahala na.. faith in fate. :)

    ReplyDelete