Wednesday, June 22, 2011

leave this town

I would be packing my bags when the morning comes.

Funny; as I sit now, I really feel something strange, I don’t know what to call it, but I am certain, it’s telling me to postpone my plans. Sort of, telling me to stay. I remember writing my heart out then that I feel like I don’t have a home, that I am some kind of homeless guy that jumps from house to house. Tonight, I am very certain that I am taking all those back. I have a home, I am home.

But when the morning comes, I would be leaving this town.

Leave this town – the one thing that I have always wanted to do, and for quite some time I have been able to – and soon again, would. I would be heading back to Naga by lunch tomorrow - and from there, I would try to sort things out.



The past few months have been a hell of a ride, I have been tossed around life’s little corners. The rough time is over and now is when the rainbow is about to shine. And now it’s time that I jump back, I would be leaving this town and seek some adventure.

Time has been able to give me space. Time and this town have made things a little clearer; have given me a better perspective.

I am leaving this town, but unlike the last, I would be leaving now with a happy heart and a soul that would always want to fly back. Though I may find yet another home sometime somewhere, this town would always have a special place in my heart.

Home is this town, and this town’s too good to leave – but it’s time.

It’s time to leave the nest.
It’s time to leave this town.

___________________________

June 16, 2011
in this town.

6 comments:

  1. sige lang.. pakinggan kung ano sinasabi ng puso.. sabi nga nila, with confusion, clarity follows.. basta, leave fears behind.. try things out, if it doesnt make you happy, then take another road.. basta, make every second count.. and keep loving.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ate ;)
    the last time pala, when we were watching amaya (at our own comfort zones) naisip ko lang, no matter how far some things are, some people are, leaving behind a town isn't alaways easy pala to be with those you consider far, kasi naman may maiiwan naman.

    right now, i'd be staying here in bicol. my health condition would be better kung andito lang daw ako, so eto :)) anyhow, may nagpapasaya naman ng puso ko now, kaya aus lang :))

    missing you...
    take care of your heart,
    lovelots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sige... kung saan ka mas mapapabuti.. at magandang balita na may nagpapasaya sa puso mo ngayon.. happy for you..

    my heart is beating.. maaaring hindi normal, pero it will be fine..

    take care brent.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your heart beats normal, kasi someone once told me, the heart is the only thing in the world that has the perfect melody :))


    you take care too :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. pumipiyok din ang puso, kaya nga nasusugatan din di ba..

    ReplyDelete
  6. pumipiyok din ang puso, kasi minsan may mga notang mahirap abutin.

    ReplyDelete